Important Dates

.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6

Spelling Pre-test
 
Lit Circle- last meeting on Wednesday, everything will be collected
 
Country Report- Notes part 2 due Friday
 
Illustrations
 
Math- GREEN book, lesson 11-8, pg 572-573 #6-19 (no 11, 12) and SSR 20-22 -NO HW- will have more time tomorrow
 
HW- H&P Blue, pg 64, Lesson 8-6
 
Social Studies- Discussed rules for the Indian caste system game. 
Cornell Notes- pgs 232-239- will finish tomorrow
 
Bring wrapped box with opening cut for next Monday, the 13th.
Bring valentines and/or treat for the class on Tuesday, the 14th.

2 comments:

  1. Ms.Grgich didn't you say no 10 and 11?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I may have. Go by whatever I said in class, not what I typed here. I don't have the book in front of me, but they were the last two in that section.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.