Important Dates

.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday, March 28

Spanish- No HW
 
WTRFG- Chapter 3
 
Grammar- wkbk pages 140-141
 
Math-Green, Lesson 8-7, pg 413-414 #8-14, 26, 28, SSR 28-29, 32-33
HW- H&P Green, 8-3, most are exempt-a few need to do it, you know who you are
 
Science- Volanoes- Cornell notes 310-313, we'll finish the rest of the lesson tomorrow
 
Jog-a-thon slogans- Your slogans were great!  I'll let you know when one is selected.
 
Outdoor education information about pick up/drop off went home today.  Give it to your parents!

3 comments:

  1. where can we find the camp menu for the food we will be eating

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk maybe online. try the website

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.stancoe.org/SCOE/tlr/outdoorEd/welcome.htm check out the "student" tab on the left. I think that is where I saw the menu. Or maybe it was under the "parent" tab. One of those.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.