Important Dates

.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29

Comptuers- Finished typing My Name Essay- turned in
 
Fractals- Colored Koch Snowfalkes
 
Spelling Pre-test
 
Maroo- Chpts 12-13, 4 Square vocabulary "contemptuously"
 
Math- Lesson 1-8, pg 39-40, #10-26 even, 43, 44, 45, 46-50 even, 53, 56, SSR
HW- H&P Blue, pg 8, Lesson 1-8, ODD, SHOW WORK, 3 lines, SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER
 
History- Lucy wksht
 
Recorders next week, TUESDAY,  April had to cancel

6 comments:

  1. Do we have to do boxes for the SSR questions 59-62?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Meridith. we don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Cade and Meredith, we don't.I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm OK with no boxes for integer problems IF you get them right. (Some boxes will be required on the upcoming test to prove that you learned how to do it.) After the test the rule will be, OK to do it in your head IF IF IF you can get the right answer. If you do it wrong, I'll make you show your box/rectangle.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.