Important Dates

.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday, August 25

Collected all work from yesterday

Spanish- Finished writing conversations, will practice more tomorrow

My Name Essay- Continued typing final drafts, must finish on Monday (during computer time)

Maroo- Read chapters 8-9

Math- Green book, finished Tuesday's lesson, 1-7, pg 35-36 #10-18 all, 19-33 X3, 34, 35, 36-40 even, 43, 45, SSR
HW- H&P Blue, Lesson 1-7, pg 7

Learned how to access your online grades.  Remember, go to the Student FAQ page, and follow directions as if you lost your password.  Let me know how it goes.  Please, be patient.  This is a new system, and of course, their are glitches and bugs to be worked out.

Green Info Form w/ 2 signatures due tommorrow
Book Orders due tomorrow or Sunday online
Recorders start Monday!  Must have recorders and music at school every Monday.  If Monday is a holiday, recorders will be on the following Tuesday!! 
Control Group/Research Notes for Math past due!
Reading Log due tomorrow!
Spelling Test tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. yay im first uh huh uh huh uh huh lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do we have to show work on math

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Grgich I didn't download the information correctly on my flash drive.@Jackson we only show work when we add or subtract integers.I am a bad down loader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meredith are you done with your homework?I am

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ms.Grgich when do we get our first projects? I am so eager to start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why won't any one comment??????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Alison--remind me at recess and we'll look at your flash drive again. I thought we checked it and it looked right? And Alison...one hint..science fair projects soon!
    @Jackson- we show work when appropriate. I think tonight's hw was so easy, though, that you could do most in your head. But you can always be safe and just show the work no matter what. I didn't say specifically to show work today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Alison I'm here! Even though you probably won't read this he he.
    So we don't have to show the boxes right? Or we still do because this is still in chapter 1?
    Oh and for the science project, (well maybe you can't tell us yet but I'll still ask), are they about what we're learning now or anything like other science fairs I've seen?

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.