Congratulations!
President- Jax
Secretary- Jackson
Represenatative- Autumn
We'll pick our second representative next week!
Spelling Test
Quizzes- Vocab, Grammar, Narrator
Jog-a-thon, Money due October 6
Math- Learned about multiplication and division of fractions (blue book page 186-187)
Science Projects- Finish up background reserach rough drafts, due Tuesday
ohhhh yeahhhhh,i'm first
ReplyDeleteohhhh yeahhh im second!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat day in May is your birthday, Ms. Grgich?
ReplyDeleteMeredith typed it but I asked it I AM guilty! (It's an inside joke.)
ReplyDeleteMe3redith typed both of those an d Iam not guilty
ReplyDeleteIt's what ALISON said to type so....
ReplyDeleteCitlalli is whining becuse no one is commenting.@Ms.grgich how would we make the poster bored for the science.
ReplyDeletealison is being annoying!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys need MORE HOMEWORK if you have time for all the silly comments.
ReplyDelete@Alison- do you mean the tri-fold boards? Usually you buy them at Michaels or a place like that. But you are getting WAY ahead of yourself. Most people won't work on that until late November.
As far as my birthday...hmmm clue #1, it is a prime number.
alison was the one who typed that I was whining even though she was the one who's whining.Whats clue two?
ReplyDeleteYes I think we should get some science homework besides the project because it's my favorite
ReplyDeleteThat was unessasry
ReplyDeleteSORRY FOR THE SILLY COMMENTS! Alison's the one doing this so SHE NEEDS more homework. Plus we're making our own blog soon so we probably won't bother you as much. P.S Don't listen to ANYTHING(unless it concerns homework for herself) Alison says.
ReplyDeleteSorry Ms.Grgich I am just giddy today.
ReplyDeleteThere are 15 comments, and yet only 7, that's right, 7, only 7 people have actually commented!!!
ReplyDelete