Important Dates

.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, September 8

Reading- Nothing Happens on 90th Street- Finished reading story, wkbk page 15, answer questions on page 27 #3, 5, and finish and turn in 4 square vocabulary
 
Grammar- Practice simple and complete subjects and predicates
 
Math- GREEN Book, lesson 2-1, pg 68-69 #27-52 odd, 53-56, 62, 63, 66, SSR
Quiz tomorrow on the 12 common fraction/decimal equivalents
 
Social Studies- Test
 
Progress Reports due tomorrow!
Reading Log due tomorrow!
Jog-a-thon pledges due in 1 week!

45 comments:

  1. I cheated.I used my moms iPhone. Do we do ssr on the math homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind I looked at the assignment thig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm second... :P I finally got to check the grades! I did something stupid cause I was confused. I fixed it so... bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Jackson I'm using My mom's. And I'm here stuck in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im third
    @jackson cheated cheater pumpkin eater J.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I did good with my test. Where's Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Indar Sky's not on everyday you know. He might be on today though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did we have grammar homework?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Meridith ok.See you in 1000 years.Hope you all did your reading log.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jackson I agree with Kyla.You are a cheater,Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ indar we had no grammar homework

    ReplyDelete
  12. o i was kidding about the cheating
    thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I commented the most.I commented 6 times counting this one.My profile is different now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone there. not anyone one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Here! But I'll probably leave... On the first day she blogged I was first and I used an iphone. I did it today too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Indar you spelled my name wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I'm late. Sup Indar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just got home finally

    ReplyDelete
  19. number 63 on math is so boring

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi its my first time on here but i think everyone gone :'( awwwwwwwww i waited to long. i hate number 63 on home work 2.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi i thought we had to do the challenge problem. Do we?

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ jackson i dont think so

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do we have to pick our final science projects tomorrow or can we find it during the weekend? Because I haven't really found the time to looke them up more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If anyone still here because I don't know 63 part d on math.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's hard. Please help!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The math doesn't make sense

    ReplyDelete
  27. Someone tell me what 63 on math is.pleease!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. If you want help on 63 what part? There's a b c and d.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Homework hard. Bad grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  30. There's no prime denominator when you simplify.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Okay on d you look at the terminating numbers like 0.25 and the denominator of the fraction form 4. Then you see the prime factorization 2x2 and you look up the others including the repeating and what pattern do you see with the repeating ones?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I still dont know how 2 do #63 on da math hw.

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Anonymous...sign your posts, or I'll delete them.

    @Indar- 63..simplify fractions, make denominators into prime factors (like 2x3x3), see if fractions are terminating or repeating, then find the pattern! Hint, it has something to do with the factors in the denominator!

    @Meredith- More details of science fair projects tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Everyone- Make sure your comments are school and work related. Save your chit-chat for school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  35. my brother wrote my comment.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.