Important Dates

.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, September 14

Spanish- HW-Practice alphabet
 
Reading- Read pg 38-43, Breaking Through, worked on 4 square vocabulary, talked about 1st and 3rd person narrator
 
Grammar- Colons, wkbk page 31
 
Math- Blue book, Lesson 4-2, pg 178-179 #10-27 all, 44-47, 48-53, 58, SSR
HW H&P Blue, pg 22, Lesson 3-3
 
Social Studies- Finished Cornell Notes from yesterday, pg 82-86, do page 86 #6-7
Collected & Corrected geography maps
 
Science Fair Projects- Collected the rest of the brainstorm worksheets.  You should already have begun doing background research.  We will go to the computer lab tomorrow for a bit more reserarch time.
 
Jog-a-thon pledge sheets due tomorrow for free t-shirt.
 
School pictures passed out today.  Retakes on Sept 21st

10 comments:

  1. I'm first, and second is NOT the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Do we do all on the math problems or just evens or odds??Sorry I was gone at band and it doesn't say on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh and do we need to write two paragraphs this week or next week???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alison I'm assuming your talking about science so yes were doing the rough drafts tomorrow. And for math if it doesn't say anything than it's everything. No evens or odds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.Grgich I'm having trouble going and checking my grades after I enter my password and account number it won't go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Meredith.Why is your name spelled with capital letters?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Alison *shrugs* Because I wanted it to. What do you mean it won't go? You should try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the 4th person to comment and I don't like missing History.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Alison- Meredith answered your questions correctly. As for the grades, maybe you are typing something wrong. Zeros and O's are different, captial letters, caps lock...watch out for those things. If you still can't get on, we'll have to try at school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.