Spanish
Reading- Nothing Happens on 90th Street, read pages 10-19, taled about word origins, worked on 4 square vocab
Social Studies- Finished Chapter 2 review from yesterday, corrected and collected. Test tomorrow! STUDY!
Math- BLUE Book, Lesson 3-5, pg 148-149 #14-34 even, 43-50 even, 54, SSR
Learned 12 common fraction/decimal equivalents- test Friday. Must write the 12 decimals in 45 seconds.
Science- Finished and collected Energy Pyramid worksheet. (Wrote final copy of paragraph on Energy Pyramid paper.)
Fundrasier money due today. We are just short of $1000 sold by our class. Let's hope that the last few participants take us over the $1000 mark!
Progress Report due Friday!
Progress Report due Friday!
PARENTS- The subscription feature on this blog sometimes sends the email a day or two later. I have no idea why. Try instead, the subscription feature on our MCS4kids website. SAme information, and maybe it will work better. http://mcs.monet.k12.ca.us/schools/TeacherWebsite/k-6/Grgich.G/default.aspx Find the RSS feed link on the left hand side, and follow the instructions to get an email subscription.
ha im first again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteim second
ReplyDeleteim third
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the new kid is going to be like, anyone out on the blog have any ideas?
ReplyDeleteHola people. I don't have my Cornell notes for my social studies(I don't know where they are)so wish me luck.Also I don't know how to sin my posts.
ReplyDeleteIt's Indar.
ReplyDelete@Sky I know Alison, Francesca, Elias and all the other John Muir kids know him for sure. Ask them if they're on the blog or you can just see him tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to sign my posts.Please help!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Grgich I finished my book gotta get on the list.
ReplyDeleteIndar just press select profile then go to name/URL and put your name then press post comment
ReplyDeleteI gave my little sister a recorder lesson thank goodness I'm done
ReplyDeleteI'm bored.Bye-bye.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackson.
ReplyDelete@ sky. The new kid is on Elias's soccer team. Jax knows him from soccer too. I think his name is Miguel or micheal .not sure.
ReplyDeleteNo prob indar
ReplyDeleteI'm lonely wahhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteSorry guys I'm using emoji on my moms iPad so you probably can't see it .
ReplyDeleteI still can't get to see the grades. Everytime I try to do it, it says 'valid student information must be entered' And I think I'm doing it right. My mom doesn't have time to do it so I have to do it.
ReplyDeleteI think the new kid's name was... Michael. Mrs. Grgich was talking to the other Michael about names and stuff. Oh and Jackson all I see are boxes. I'll go check it on my dad's Iphone.
ReplyDeleteOk Meredith thanks
ReplyDeleteMs. Grgich Are we going to watch that Nova specil on FrAc TaLs?! I really want to watch it! ;) Oh I'm using my dad's iphone now... Wow Jackson you used a lot. But I believe you didn't use all of them though. I've seen a whole lot more. XD Well see ya guys tomorrow! ^_^
ReplyDeleteJust got back from gymnastics, and my legs feel like wet noodles. Thanks for everything. See ya tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood night everybody who get this message.I wish everybody good luck on the social studies test. Wish me good luck too!
ReplyDeleteThe new kid is micheal.I went to school with him back at john muir.
ReplyDelete@Meredith- You'll need to talk to Char in the office. If the school doesn't have your Social Security Number, than the Look Up App doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteAnd we'll probably watch the Nova Fractals show sometime, we're just pretty busy this week. We go back to the computer lab on Friday for more science fair research.
omg there is a lot of comments i am so confused;)
ReplyDeletehaha no really i am confused like only 5 people have been blogging and there is like 4 from each of u guys,WOAH!!!!!
ReplyDelete