Important Dates

.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, September 1

Maroo- Wrote "progressive story" about Otak while he was missing.  We'll vote for our favorites tomorrow.
 
Spanish- Practiced conversations.  Must be memorized for tomorrow.
 
Writing Groups- Last day for Hooks/Intro- A List OR Showing Feelings.  Topic: Pinocchio OR First Day
 
Math- Review chpt 1
pg 52-54 #1-39 all, 40-60 even.  Be sure to show rectangles for the integer problems (remember it is OK to rewrite subtraction problems as addition AS LONG AS you do it correctly)  Also show steps for all equations 3-5 lines each.  Showing work in proper form will count for the test tomorrow.
STUDY STUDY STUDY- lots of practice problems in your book and online
 
Science- Energy Pyramids
Began energy pyramid wksht.  Will have more time tomorrow.
 
Current Events Notes due tomorrow!  Current Events begin on Tuesday.
Recorders Tuesday!
Log due tomorrow!
Spelling Test/HW due tomorrow

5 comments:

  1. Wow once I was done with math, reading and Spanish I felt a huge weight go off me. I had less stuff due tomorrow than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.