Important Dates

.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19

Spelling Pre-test/Bee
Congrats Meredith and Elias!  Top class spellers!
 
Science Fair Project- Background Research Rough Draft due tomorrow and orange journals.
 
Math- Blue Book, lesson 4-4, pg 190-191 #10-27 all, 44-51, 52-53, 55- 58 SSR
HW H&P Blue, pg 27, Lesson 4-2
 
Science Fair Projects- Began rough drafts of question, hypothesis, problem, and procedure.  Passed out due dates and grading rubrics.  Will work on this part more this and next week.
 
Jog-a-thon money due Oct 6.

8 comments:

  1. Second! Lately Sky's been first huh? Uh... Nothing else to say so goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why won't anyone comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy?I was too late and i wish i made it to the speeling bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't there in science and I forgot what Alison told me so what do I have to write as the problem? I don't exactly know... Do I state the question again? Or do I explain it more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or maybe do I just do the procedure part

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Meredith- The problem is the problem. For my paper towel experiment, the problem is that I need to know the best way to clean up a mess. That's the problem. The question...what paper towel does the best job. You need to do that, plus the procedure. But, that's not due until next week, so no rush.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, only school related posts allowed and you must sign your posts. Either use the "Name" selection or use "Anonymous" but sign your name. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.